Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's All Good

Welcome! My name is Dee, and I'd love to share my creations and my inspiration with you.  Please be patient, and check back often.  I'll be posting some lovely ideas featuring Close to My Heart products.

Did you know that Close to My Heart is a US-based company?  They not only provide service to their Consultants from their headquarters in Utah, they also manufacture most of their products including all of their clear My Acrylix stamp sets right here in the US.  That's just one of the many reasons they are able to offer high quality products at a reasonable cost to you!


I'll be preparing this workshop in the next week or so, getting everything ready to teach friends how to create this lovely bag.  Isn't it cute?  Can't you just imagine a little treat and a gift card tucked into this to brighten someone's day?

This bag is from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge bundle available on my website at Close to My Heart.   Here, the Pemberley Background and Texture paper is featured, along with Colonial White cardstock, and some sweet flowers from our Just Blooms Paradise paper flower pack.

Cute, doncha think?  You can make this!  Let me show you how!

0 comments:

Post a Comment