Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meet Lucy!

I simply adore the spring colors in the Lucy collection!  They remind me of the weather we've had lately, and they inspire me to create something beautiful! 

I can't wait to get my hands on this paper collection.  This is one of the first things I'm going to try, it's a sweet little heart-shaped gift pocket.  The pretty blush, creme brulee, sweet leaf and grey wool colors really say "SPRING" to me! 

The pocket comes from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The flower shapes are a part of this cartridge set as well.  The flower and sentiment stamps are a set called "A Blossom" (A1121) that's only $6.95 for the set of 5 versatile My Acrylix stamps. 

You can see the set on page 67 of the Spring/Summer Idea Book, just use the link to my online catalog to the right.  You can have any order sent directly to your home.  If you like papercrafts, you'll love looking through the new Idea Book.  The entire book is online in an easy-to use format.  You can browse page by page, and zoom in on any product you'd like to see more closely.  If you still have questions, I'm happy to answer them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment