Saturday, March 31, 2012

Philosophy of Fun with Close To My Heart

I can't believe that March is almost over!  Today is the last day you can become a consultant with Close To My Heart and receive the fabulous Cricut Art Philosophy set for FREE when you join! 



In addition to the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, you receive 3 D-size stamp sets and 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements.  That's the entire Art Philosophy bundle, just for becoming a member of my team in March! 

Did you know that you can join Close To My Heart as a hobbyist?  The minimum sales amounts are  really do-able, even if you just join for the discount!  Just $300 in retail sales per quarter maintains your status as an active consultant, that's just $100 a month.  If you can't meet the minimums, you can drop to Junior Consultant status, and still get a discount!  There's room in the CTMH family for everyone - hobbyist, business builder or even if you just want to get together with friends to enjoy the discount.  Every sale as an active consultant earns you an instant 22% commission; or use it as your discount.  It's up to you!

Just sign up on my CTMH sales page using the button on the right, the kit is priced at just $99 (plus shipping - about $14, and tax) and includes nearly $400 in products.  You'll get some amazing My Acrylix stamp sets to get you started, the fantastic Stella papers and embellishments, a double-scrubber, My Acrylix blocks, My Stickease, liquid glass, bonding memories glue, catalogs, order forms and MORE!!!

What a deal!  What are you waiting for??? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment