Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dinner Menu Board

Are you always answering the question, "What's for Dinner?" Do you get tired of trying to remember what meals your family hasn't had in awhile? Are you looking to get together with a great group of crafters and make something FUN and USEFUL? Look no further!

We'll make a Menu board that you can hang in your kitchen or dining room to let everyone know "What's for Dinner" This workshop comes complete with all of the supplies you'll need to create a pretty and functional menu display - except the recipes!



Each menu board has 7 magnets for the days of the week, 25 blank Meal Tags, a magnetic box to hold the meal tags when they aren't on the menu, and a notepad to write down important ingredients or your shopping list ("buy wine and cheese"). You write down the meals that your family loves the most, and change them as needed. It's a great way to keep track of what you've had for dinner, and make sure you have what you need for the rest of the week!

The workshop will be held on Friday evening, July 27, 2012 from 6:30 pm to 9:00 at my home in Cary.  Please email me for directions.

Menu board background colors are either sunset and cocoa with Lagoon lettering (in sample shown) ; or creme brulee, lagoon, and olive (from the Footloose paper pack, as used in the Beachy Layout). If you have a cardstock that you prefer to use for your base color, please contact me with that information and I'll try to coordinate your colors with you.

To ensure that I have enough supplies for all attendees, I'm asking for payment via Paypal when you RSVP. Simply let me know your email address and I will send you a Paypal invoice. I can also register you by email if you prefer to pay by check, money order or in person by cash. Attendees who have not paid within 5 days of the workshop will be removed from the list to make room for those on the waiting list. If you are unable to attend the workshop, I will hold your supply kit and you can pick it up at your convenience. You are welcome to make arrangements with me to complete it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment