Monday, July 23, 2012

New Workshops

The new Workshops from Close to My Heart are great!  You get all of the supplies needed to complete your projects and a wonderful How-To guide that shows you exactly how to make it.  Using quality supplies from CTMH will kick your artsy creativity up a notch! 

What a great way to spend an afternoon - and when you're done, you'll have something beautiful to display or share with family and friends. 


You can make either of these projects as a Workshop with me, and I'll help you put everything together step by step, and give you tips and pointers along the way.  Want to get together with a friend or two to chat and craft?  Contact me and I'd be happy to set up a private workshop just for you and your friends.  Make it a Gathering Workshop, and you'll earn Hostess Credits to boot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment