Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Special - Cricut Art Philosphy BONUS for you!

I just LOVE the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge!  It's become my absolute favorite cartridge, and it's the one that I go to whenever I need something to spice up a layout or a card.  It has so many DIFFERENT shapes - and I love them all!!  Need flowers?  Got it.  Need a shaped card?  Got it.  Scalloped circles?  Yup!   How about BOXES, BAGS and TAGS?  Got those, too!

I wish I could show you everything on this cartridge - it's so VERSATILE!  I really think everyone with a Cricut should have this cartridge in their collection.  If you haven't gotten yours yet, I'm going to sweeten the pot a bit.  For the marvelous month of May, if you order the Cricut Art Philosophy bundle from my consultant site, at a gathering or workshop by me or from me by email or phone, you'll get any B-size My Acrylix stamp set for FREE.

The Art Philosophy cartridge bundle includes 3 exclusive D size stamp sets, designed to perfectly coordinate with the images on the cartridge.  You also get 3 sheets of Dimensional Elements (tags, shapes and banners) which coordinate with the shapes on the cartridge as well.  You can mix and match to your heart's content!  Just cut out your Cricut shape, stamp it, or cover a Dimensional Element shape with a cut shape, or just stamp directly onto the Dimesional Element - you get to choose!  You can create unique and beautiful artwork with incredible ease!


Which stamp set will you choose?*  There are many sets that coordinate with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, and you will get to select one for FREE!!  Look through the catalog and when you see a stamp that has a red border around it, that stamp has a matching Cricut shape on the Art Philosophy cartridge!  What could be easier?!  Just cut the design on your Cricut, then stamp the pre-cut shape!  It takes creating to a new level of faster, simpler and easier!

Click the link below for more info, or if you'd like to place your order to have it shipped DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR! 
http://deequarles.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=%2fen%2fsitecore%2fcontent%2fOBA%2fProducts%2fCricut_Art.aspx

Don't forget - if you order the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, you also qualify for BOTH the "Dotty for You" and the Stamp of the Month Specials!  Why not take advantage of that today?
*If you order online, I will send your Free B-size stamp set to you separately.  Let me know which one you'd like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment