Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summer Workshops!

Want to have some fun and get some scrapbooking done this summer?  Let me help.  Each month, I'll offer a layout featuring one of Close to My Heart's fabulous paper packs!  You'll get all the paper to complete your layout, the embellishments for your layout and the use of any stamping supplies needed for the workshop - all for JUST $10. 

Workshops will be announced on my Meetup group at www.meetup.com/Cary-Papercrafters.  If a particular workshop time doesn't fit into your schedule, no worries!  Let me know and I'll try to schedule something that will work for you. 

June Workshop
Footloose Beach themed Layout

July Workshop
Superhero Patriotic themed Layout

August Workshop
Lucy Soft Floral layout

Learn some new techniques, try our fabulous products and have some fun with friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment