Sunday, June 24, 2012

B-I-N-G-O!!

I've been playing with my new stamp sets, and I had to share!  The Bingo Alphabet (D1498) set is so cute!  I love the distressed alphabet font, which is the reason I ordered it.  The lettering fits beautifully inside a 1" punch, like on these magnets for my new Menu Board:   




I couldn't resist trying out a Bingo card while I was playing, and this is what I came up with:


How cute are these card fronts?  I love tucking a little note inside the kids' lunches, and these are just too much fun!  The lettering combinations are endless - Happy Birthday, Have a great day, thinking of you....endless!  And so easy to do with the clear My Acrylix stamps and blocks.  It's wonderful to see exactly where you're placing the letters.  Stamp with Confidence!!

This set comes with a plain grid for the bingo card, all of the letters of the alphabet, a full set of numbers and some small shapes to fit inside the grid blocks - a heart, a star, a circle and a flower - at least I think it's a flower!  It's cute!  It also comes with the swirly accent at the bottom of the grid.  You can use the lettering, the shapes and the grid on separate projects, or you can combine them as I've done for these cards.  Imagine the possibilities!  Such a great value when you consider what you can do with this one set. 


Through the end of June, for every 2 sets of My Acrylix stamps that you order, you can get another set of equal or lesser value FOR FREE!  You get to choose which sets you want!  Go to www.deequarles.ctmh.com to order and have everything delivered to your door.  How easy is that??

Okay, I'm going to go finish my Menu Board and then figure out what's for dinner....hahaha. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment