Saturday, June 9, 2012

Get 'em before they're GONE!!

Every 6 months, Close to My Heart releases a new Idea Book, chock full of great products; some are old and some are new.  To make way for the NEW products, some of the OLD products have to retire to that great craft room in the sky.  Many of the stamps and products from the Fall 2011 Idea Book will not be returning in the new Idea Book.  These products will only be available through July. 
I'm excited to see what Close to My Heart's artists have created for us!  But I'm sad to see some of my favorites go away.  Although I have no idea what will be coming in the new book, I'm certain that we won't be seeing these products:

Exclusive Inks markers - these are being phased out
Cardstock Shade Packs - the 8 1/2 by 11 sizes are being retired
How-To Books - Jeanette Lynton's fabulous How To series!  These have been discontinued, only Magic and Imagine are available in limited quantities (less than 200 books left of each!)
Paper Packs and Accessories which won't be carried forward are:
Cruisin'
Superhero
Footloose
Lucy
Typeset
Roxie
Elemental
Sonoma

If you've had your eye on something from the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book, the time buy it is NOW. 
Combine sets from the Fall 2011 Idea Book with sets from the Spring/Summer Idea Book during Stampaganza for some fabulous savings!

Order online through my Online site at www.deequarles.ctmh.com and get fast shipping right to your door!  Be sure to check out the "While Supplies Last" section for some great deals!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment