Friday, June 8, 2012

My Acrylix - What are they??

I love stamping.  I've been using stamps to make cards and crafts since the 1990's.  Ha.  I still have some cute little teddy bears holding hearts and smiling.  See?   


I've tried almost every kind and brand of stamp out there at one point or another.  I had kind of given up on stamping, and figured I just wasn't any good at it because I'm such a perfectionist!  I couldn't get my messages straight and centered, so I'd toss out card after card; or worse, I wouldn't even start because I knew I'd mess it up!

Or, I'd find the perfect paper, the perfect stamp, and then I couldn't find ink to go with it!  I'd throw my hands up in despair and shove the paper and stamps into a drawer never to be seen again.

Not anymore!!!

Close to My Heart My Acrylix are the best stamps that I've ever used. 

Why? 

**  They take ink beautifully. No blotching, smearing or pooling.   

**  They print a perfect impression every time - EXACTLY where you want it!  You can see through the block AND the stamp to precisely line up your stamped image !

**  They're ready to use, right out of the convenient storage packet.  No cutting, stickers or messy mounting required.  Just remove from the plastic carrier sheet and place on your clear block.

**  Easy to store.  The storage envelopes protect your stamps, preventing them from becoming lost, and make an easy way for you to clearly see what stamps are in each packet.

**  The images are current and on-trend.  There's no fluffy little teddy bears here!  Just versatile and relevant images and sentiments that you can use to create dozens of beautiful cards, layouts and projects. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment