Friday, June 1, 2012

STAMPAGANZA is here - and updated SPECIALS!


Get a great deal when you buy Close to My Heart clear My Acrylix stamps during the month of June! You can purchase any 2 stamp sets from our current catalog or the Fall/Winter catalog AND - get ONE FOR FREE! (Excluding bundled workshop stamp sets, AP bundled stamp sets and the stamp of the month) That means, if you purchase 2 sets of stamps at $13.95 each, you'll get one set at $13.95 for FREE - that's 33% OFF!! Isn't that fabulous??

Place your order online with me at www.deequarles.ctmh.com (secure payment and shipping straight to your door!) starting at 9am June 1 to take advantage of this great deal. If you plan to order $150 or more, contact me now to find out how to get $25 in FREE products!

PLUS, I'm honoring a 10% savings on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge during the month of June if you place your order by phone or email only - combine your AP cartridge purchase with STAMPAGANZA and really save!!

Art Philosophy - normally $99 - until June 30 with me just $89
3 D-size stamp sets at $17.95 each - normally $53.85, now just $35.90
3 B-size stamp sets at $9.95 each - normally $29.85, now just $19.90



AND - your total for the above order would qualify you for an ADDITIONAL $25 in Close to My Heart products!  You'll save almost $40 on your purchase as well! (Please note - you must contact me for this special pricing, orders placed online through my CTMH website do not qualify for this additional promotion. Prices above do not include s/h or sales tax.)

So - make your list now! I am happy to accept payment by Paypal or Postal Money order with prior arrangements.

Dee Quarles
www.inspired.scrapbooks.blogspot.com
www.deequarles.ctmh.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment